Friday, June 5, 2015

10 BAD FOODS YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EAT!!!


A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.

-Max Planck

Peace and Blessings,

As I was doing research to make sure I could use the “Journey to 120” name for the blog, I found out that there are other Journey to 120 blogs. The difference is that those blog author' are chronicling their journey to 120lbs and I am chronicling the journey to living 120 years! I applaud and salute these efforts to be healthier and happier. With that being said those who were looking for these blogs are also in the right place! Proper nutrition is a key component in any weight loss and exercise plan. You can lose or gain all the weight you would like, but without proper nutrition you are sliding down a slippery slope to chronic and or acute disease.

This brings me to my next point...don’t shoot the messenger.

These are 10 bad foods you need to stay away from. Remember, an optimal well-balanced life takes time and patience, watch the video from one of my mentors, Dr. Peter Glidden Naturopathic Physician with 25+ years of experience.

Stop eating these 10 foods or die!

1.           Wheat

2.           Barley

3.           Rye

4.           Oats

Why? Whole grains contain the protein gluten which is difficult for the stomach acid to break down.

5.           Fried foods.

Why? Frying foods releases the chemical Acrylamide, a known carcinogen and inflammation causing agent! FYI…Inflammation is the root of all evil!

6.           Cooking Oil

Why?  Cooking oil causes oxidative damage to the skin and cells (similar to how rust affects a car)

7.           Carbonated beverages (with or before a meal)

Why? CO2 (the chemical that makes the bubbles) neutralizes stomach acid and inhibits the digestive process.

8 and 9.        Well-done red meat and Crunchy skins of bake potatoes, yams and or sweet potatoes

 Why? Both release a chemical called Heterocyclic Amines which cause cancer

     10.         Nitrates

Why?  Often added to meats for preservation, when cooked turn into Nitrosamines which causes….you guessed it, cancer. Whole foods sells meat that are nitrate free.

Check out Dr. Glidden’s video and do the research and help yourself, your family and friends. Don’t be a human ATM machine for the medical institutions and Big Pharma.

BTW…I am a Youngevity representative, if you would like to find out more about the products and or the business, contact me via email at ourjourneyto120@gmail.com or call me at 410-961-7475

 Have a great life on your Journey to 120

Kevin Q

































7 comments:

  1. great blog! that is refreshing like a nutritional smoothie in the morning! Let the journey begin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anonymous...great name! And I definitely agree an nutritional smoothie anytime especially in the morning is refreshing!

      Delete
  2. Great info. I'd love to know what CAN we eat? I feel like the food and drug administration set us up to die. How can they approve garbage and tell us it's ok to consume? Please give us alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info. I'd love to know what CAN we eat? I feel like the food and drug administration set us up to die. How can they approve garbage and tell us it's ok to consume? Please give us alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment Meloni well I usually start out with a big bucket of KFC make sure you get the xtra greasy..ok just making sure you were awake. Fruit and vegetables are always great of course I personally like to go organic as much as possible a great place to go for these items other than the conventional Whole Foods is farmers markets. Going to your local farmers markets allows you to be a lot more personal with the grower this way you can ask questions like do you use any pesticides or herbicides and how do you treat your soil. If you are a meat eater you can question whether the farmer is using any growth hormones. Check out the video for more info and thanks again for and be blessed on your Journey to 120

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family and I have been juicing for 2 weeks and I can tell the difference. Contrary to what people think juicing taste great. Yesterday, I put a picture on FB of my juice frozen pop. People wanted to know about the taste. As I told them it was really good. The trick is to juice, sweet fruits along with the veggies. The sweetness from the fruits will over power bitterness of the veggies, BUT the key is you will get the nutrition that your body need.
    I've also started drinking room temperature lemon water before bed and right when I wake up. First of all it will detox you for sure and secondly it does wake you up in the am. We're all getting to our 120!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm talking about families going after their 120, taking what rightfully belongs to them #pumped. Now let's take it to the next level by getting those 90 essential nutrients via Youngevity . Check out my store we want to help the sick get well and the strong get stronger!!!
      Kevinq.youngevity.com

      Delete